DigiAgit is coming, will you be ready? Digital Agitation will be live December 2015.
dig·it·al / (ˈdijidl)
1. (of signals or data) expressed as series of the digits 0 and 1, typically represented by values of a physical quantity such as voltage or magnetic polarization.
relating to, using, or storing data or information in the form of digital signals.
involving or relating to the use of computer technology.
“the digital revolution”
2. (of a clock or watch) showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer.
3. of or relating to a finger or fingers.
ag·i·ta·tion / ajəˈtāSH(ə)n
1. a state of anxiety or nervous excitement.
“she was wringing her hands in agitation”
the action of arousing public concern about an issue and pressing for action on it.
plural noun: agitations
“widespread agitation for social reform”
2. the action of briskly stirring or disturbing something, especially a liquid.
It happened, while we waited.